Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fantasy smack talk Helmets





I made these starting week four of the football season.  I'm in two leagues and will put up a new helmet every week.  The helmets will say different things depending on who I am playing.  This is probably a complete waste of my time, but I do a lot of things that waste my time.  At least it lets me get creative a little bit, and I always love a good opportunity to mess with my friends.

Week 4

League - Browns Town
Team Owner - Brandon Bailey
Team - Brown Bombers

League - Holmes Fondled Hammy's
Team Owner - Brandin Schmidt
Team - the BRADY bunch


Week 5


League - Browns Town
Team Owner - Adam Kody
Team - Over the Hillis and Far Away



In my Holmes Fondles Hammy League I decided to put back up the picture I used to use as a dedication.  He died the day before

Week 6

I took week six off from the helmets because I was having computer problems and I had a lot of school to do.

Week 7


League - Browns Town
Team Owner - Mike O'Boyle
Team - Cleveland Steamers



League - Holmes Fondled Hammy's
Team Owner - Aaron Favri
Team - Money-Shot Millionaires

No comments:

Post a Comment